(Campus, Core, Firewall, Wireless and VoIP Focus)
Weaver Technologies is a unique team of IT specialists, specializing in analyzing infrastructure and crafting one-of-a-kind solutions that solve problems and improve performance, has an immediate employment opportunity for an energetic experienced engineer.
This position is a telecommute position and can be located anywhere within Houston, Texas and surrounding cities.
Responsibilities include install and support of various VoIP solutions, Dell/Cisco Networking, Fortinet/Palo Alto/SonicWall Firewalls, and Ruckus/Aerohive Wireless. You will work with our clients to provide successful deployments, upgrades, knowledge transfer and documentation. Technical certifications for the above technologies and a diverse background in supporting enterprise IT datacenters are highly desired.
- Design, configure, deploy, and maintain the network infrastructure throughout our Customers including, but not limited to, campus and data center routing and switching, wireless, VoIP systems, and firewalls.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues.
- Create and maintain documentation of diagrams and other technical documentation.
- Support the onsite installation efforts of the team.
- PreSales support for the Account Executives.
- Other duties as required or assigned by management.
The ideal candidate can address all the previously mentioned technologies, speak to them professionally, plan for and implement these solutions, document to Weaver Technologies standards the finalized deployments, and hand-off to the customer in collaboration with the Weaver Technologies Project Team.
- Minimum 3 years of Network/Firewall/Wireless/VoIP implementation and experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Flexible schedule including the ability to work weekends and evenings on occasion
- Excellent analytical ability and communications skills
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Time-management skills
- Customer service skills and experience
- Strong organization abilities
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- 50% travel would be required